We have the pleasure to open a saving account for individual upon presentation of an approved identification document.
- It may be opened in the name of one or more individuals with specification of the authorized signatories and their signatory powers (severally/jointly/sole).
- This is a personal account from which withdrawals are to be made either personally by account holder(s) at the counter of the branch/other branches, or through the ATM cards.
- It carries a credit interest on the condition that the balance of the account remains above the minimum set for bearing such an interest.
- Account holders are granted to make use of all kinds of the provided services by the bank as per the specific conditions of each service.
- No check books are given for this type of account and neither check withdrawals nor deposits can be made on it.
- no charges are deducted at this type of accounts nor monthly interests.
- Possibility of opening saving accounts for minors / kids.
Valid Identification Document
Birth Certificate or Identification Document for Minors